Friday, October 28, 2016

Personal Social Media - Account Analysis

In an effort to plow what image I salute online, I conducted an analysis of my identity element element through technology victimisation terms and concepts I lettered in my New Media class. I specifically chose to analyze my cheep, a complaisant media website, and my Tumblr, a blog website, as they are the 2 tools I use the some to front myself online.\nWhen analyzing my Twitter and my Tumblr I found that I present only one online identity. That identity is an individual identity. The way I specifically use these dickens websites is in a actually realistic way, and it gives you a beautiful good sense of who I am as a person. I striket really present legion(predicate) examples of showing a social identity, or a collective identity that many race might train created in cyberspace. I also dont have to slue myself for any reason such(prenominal) as having friendships with family, or quite a little I work with on these websites.\nWhen it comes to Twitter, Id swan its the website I accurately patch up myself the virtually on. This has manifestly changed since sophomore year when I first created a Twitter, vertebral column then I tweeted anything and all(prenominal)thing; it was a bunch of random nonsense. I also use Twitter for computer-mediated communication, as it is very unproblematic to respond to something or someone, as well as forgather feedback on something. There is a certain level of interactivity that volume have grown employ to and comfortable with. Unlike most ??people, I do not care about the summate of followers I have, or the amount of people I am following, although they are some(prenominal) close to 300. I sporadically tally it throughout the day, mostly on my phone via the app. I do not tactual sensation the need to always check it, every minute of every day.\nWith Tumblr, I think represent myself pretty accurately too, and have been for about three years. I tend to check it slight than Twitter, and mostly on my computer. I would say it is is my favorite website, as far as youthful media goes. If you were to check these two websites, you would probab...

No comments:

Post a Comment